World’s leading Single Server Customer Engagement Solution for Small & Medium Businesses
OverviewC-Zentrix SME is a complete Customer Engagement Center solution for small and medium size contact centers. It supports up to 150-180 concurrent tele callers with 240 voice channels (TDM or VoIP) on a single PC server with all call center functionalities like IVR, ACD, Predictive Dialer, Voice Logger , CRM, MIS Reporting, Call Conferencing, Call barge in, integrated Email and SMS for customer engagement. The solution isspecially crafted for the SME segment for quick and easy installation and easy to use modules with user-friendly interfaces.
Subscribe to Newsletter
The C-Zentrix SME solution can be installed on any standard PC server available with the customer. A dual Xeon server can support up to 150-180 concurrent tele callers with all the applications of the contact center. All standard functionalities like IVR, ACD, Predictive Dialer, Voice Logger, CRM, MIS ,Reporting and Call Conferencing are part of this single box package.
The tele caller desktops can have Windows or Linux OS. The agent can use any browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox) for login into C-Zentrix SME ACD.
The C-Zentrix SME can route calls based on skill, SLA, time and any other customized option which gives a personalized experience to the customer contacting the C-Zentrix SME. For example Customer of an e-commerce firm using C-Zentrix are not made to wait for more than 10 seconds in the queue. Either their calls are connected to the tele caller within 10 seconds or disconnected and later dialed out automatically by the C-Zentrix dialer when the tele caller on the floor is available for the call.
SME`s specifically in BFSI segment need to record their calls for legal compliance or quality and training purposes. C-Zentrix SME is one of the leading solutions in the market where the voice recording functionality comes embedded with the contact center solution. C-Zentrix Screen recording provides for 100% recording of the tele caller screen for security, quality and training purposes.
C-Zentrix SME solution has inbuilt functionality for failover and can be configured for High Availability with 2 server architecture of C-Zentrix SME. Customers who look for an uptime of 99% for critical processes can utilize the high availability functionality to build such an architecture.
C-Zentrix SME is easy to manage and maintain by customers. It can be easily handled by an IT administrator who takes care of all other IT resources inside the company. The entire application can be managed form the web based interfaces and is easy to navigate and configure as per ones requirement. The web based interfaces help the customer to manage the setup remotely over an internet connection as and when required.
Tele callers can login from a remote location to the C-Zentrix SME using landline, mobile phone or IP phone and take calls without any interruption in the same manner as they take calls while being in the office. Remote tele calling is useful for emergency operations and field force who have to be in touch with customers constantly or enterprises who are looking to save costs by having work from home flexibility for their work force.
- Capability to run 120 concurrent tele callers on a single server with all call center functionalities
- Can be installed on any standard PC server
- Voice and Screen Loggers as inbuilt functionalities of the contact center solution
- Customer Engagement Solution with Voice, Email, Chat and SMS capabilities are a part of C-Zentrix SME
- No client applications need to be installed on the tele callers desktop. C-Zentrix SME server can be accessed over a normal browser
- Tele callers can login to C-Zentrix ACD using soft phones, hard IP phones, analog phones or mobile phones remotely from any-where on the globe
- Advanced dashboard and MIS reports can be pulled up by the supervisors and managers sitting remotely over a normal internet connection
- Features to remote barge in to the calls using mobile phones or IP phones and pull out voice logs on normal internet connection