Make automated response a personalized experience
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) application is available as a standard offering on the C-Zentrix Contact Center platform. C-Zentrix IVR is used by enterprises who wish to automate their responses for their customers and make it a personalized experience. This helps them reduce cost on human resources and at the same time provide multiple responses (static and dynamic) to multiple callers at the same time round the clock.
Interactive responses can be used by enterprises in banking and financial domains for customer authentication before initiating a payment or by telecom and smart card operators for recharge and balance announcements. It can be used by BPO's for customer satisfaction surveys or by educational institutes for exam result announcements.
Subscribe to Newsletter
The APIs help IVRs to integrate with any third party application for data exchange for authentication, status, announcements , account details, etc. over the call.
The XML creator helps the customer create aN NxN level IVR tree In his own as per his requirement.
C-Zentrix comes with its own English TTS engine which can be used for converting text to speech and announcing it to the customer.
C-Zentrix IVRs come with API support for integration with third party ASR and TTS engine (example: Nuance, etc.)
- NxN level IVR nodes
- XML based IVR Creator
- Real time reporting for IVR nodes
- Festival facility
- After Calling hours IVR flow
- APIs for integration with third party applications and databases integration
- APIs for payment gateway integration
- PCI DSS certified
- Robo Call facility
- ASR and TTS facilities
- No separate hardware port for IVR; works as a software port
- Customizable after calling hours call routing and messaging plans
- Detailed IVR reporting with node traversal details for every call
- Email and SMS push available on an IVR trigger