Unified Agent Interface With Integrated Reporting
C-Zentrix comes with standard web based APIs for integrating various modules like CTI, Dialer, Agent UI, Reporting Engine, IVR etc to third party applications (databases, CRMs, BI tools, TTS/ASR engines) in easy and quick manner.
The medium of communication between CRM and C-Zentrix is HTTP. The architecture is based on standard request-response mechanism. The CTI integration provides live event sender which can keep updating the web service or HTTP event handler for events like Agent Login/Logout, Call Dial/Disconnect, Hold/Un-hold etc. Request parameters are sent in the form of HTTP input parameters which is used by the CTI handler for taking relevent action.
The C-Zentrix Bar (CZ Bar) is a standard plugin with all call controls like dial,disconnect, hold, unhold, trasnfer, conference etc which can be plugged in to any third part CRM interface. This helps the agents to have a unified agent interface for operation without toggling on to multiple screen during a call. All API details can be found in the integration documents available here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
- HTTP based APIs which is easy to modify and customize
- APIs for integrating IVR, Dialer, ACD, Reporting Engine
- Lead Source Integration helps to push leads to the C-Zentrix dialer in real time
- CZ Bar to help administrator create unified agent interface with all call controls on their own third party CRM page
- Helps to create customized reports by pushing relevant data in real time from C-Zentrix to third party reporting tool